A transcript certificate is a consolidated compilation of degree course marksheets (of all years). This is mainly required for admission in the university to further study.
Here are how to get this transcript certificate and what documents you require.
- Visit the website of your college or university.
- Download the application form for a transcript.
- Fill it completely and accurately.
- Attach the documents. Here is the list of all documents:
- Copy of marksheets
- Copy of Degree
- Syllabus of your course
- College ID
- Handwritten & duly signed Authorization letter (if somebody applies on your behalf)
- Address proof of the candidate
- Once done, pay the fee for services.
- Get an acknowledgement receipt.