Is black mold dangerous ?

971 viewsHome Improvement & DIY
0

Is black mold dangerous ?

darnellmsmith Answered question February 10, 2022
0

What most people think of mold is, it is some type of fungus in different colors which can accumulate in our homes. By the means of moisture or humidity, mold can be invisible as well; it may just scrape your wall and be colorless. As well as it can be dangerous, because the toxins this mold releases, pollute the air you breathe, causing multiple allergies, runny nose, or red eyes. 

Sometimes it’s just on the wall, but that one patch can make it spread all over your house. To get rid of it completely you will have to remove it permanently, that will not be that easy you will have to hire someone professional for mold removal

darnellmsmith Answered question November 2, 2021
You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.