Here are some tips on how to clean your house more quickly:
- Clean the whole house, not one room at time. Cleaning is much more efficient if you pick one task (dusting, vacuuming, mopping) and do the same task in every room in the house, rather than cleaning the kitchen, the bathrooms and then the bedrooms.
- Gather all your cleaning tools in a caddy. This will save you time running back and forth to the closet or under the sink for supplies.
- Clear the clutter. Before you start cleaning, take a few minutes to clear away any clutter. This will make it easier to dust and vacuum, and it will also make your house look cleaner.
- Dust and vacuum. Dusting and vacuuming are two of the most important parts of cleaning. Make sure to dust all surfaces, including furniture, shelves, and light fixtures. Vacuum carpets and floors thoroughly, then Visit O2O Cleaning
- Wipe mirrors and glass. Mirrors and windows can make a big difference in the appearance of your home. Make sure to wipe them down regularly to remove fingerprints and smudges.
- Disinfect countertops and surface areas. Countertops and other frequently used surfaces should be disinfected regularly to prevent the spread of germs.
- Focus on tubs, sinks and toilets. These are the areas of your home that are most likely to be dirty. Make sure to clean them thoroughly on a regular basis.
- Sweep, then mop. Sweeping before mopping will help to remove dirt and dust from the floor, making it easier to mop.
- Keep moving when you vacuum. Don’t stop to empty the vacuum cleaner or take breaks. The more you keep moving, the faster you’ll finish cleaning.
- Don’t forget to routinely wash your cleaning tools. This will help to prevent the spread of germs and keep your cleaning supplies in good condition.
- Make cleaning a group activity. If you have family or friends who are willing to help, you can clean your house much more quickly.
o2ocleaning Answered question April 11, 2023