Certainly no. The dermal fillers commonly have hyaluronic acid (HA) that naturally occurs in your skin. It keeps the surface fuller and lubricated. However, there are some other compositions, which may cause allergic reactions and infection. A little bit of redness and swelling may appear once they are injected. But, these effects fade away in two three days. If these signs persist, immediately visit a respected dermal fillers clinic in Gold Coast. These signs may occur due to allergic reactions.
David pollard Answered question