What is the best book for a Forex beginner? I would like to learn more about currency trading.
There are a few of them I enjoyed but most of the reading material is aimed at traders who are already familiar with the market and understand the basic concepts of it.
Trading for a living by Alexander Elder. It mainly focuses on trading psychology, market analysis, and money management.
Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas. This one is amazing for trading discipline and developing a winning attitude.
If you are a complete beginner then try starting with the forex trading manual pdf by Finance Illustrated. This free ebook includes:
- TOP 3 Forex strategies that actually work
- TOP 6 market movers, that create the most significant opportunities for profits
- The best times for trading Forex
- 8 worst times for trading Forex
- How to read charts
- Tips and warning when using leverage
- 4 approved ways how you can profit from oil and gold prices fluctuations
- 10 tips from PRO traders
That should be enough material to help you start a successful trading career. And always remember to invest what you can afford to lose. Any form of trading is risky so manage your capital responsively.