There are lots of advantages to using tube lasers instead of alternatives for cutting metal like batch cutting. Here are a few of them:
● Tube lasers save time; you don’t need to waste time on multiple setups for sawing, deburring, drilling, etc.
● There is less waste caused by material movement
● They take up less space on the shop floor as batch and queue parts can be removed
● They’re more precise which improves the cut and reduces weld time downstream
● They can cut with etching, slots, and tabs so there’s no need for fixtures
And much more! You can find out more about how tube laser cutting works here.
Isabelle Barunga Answered question October 9, 2019