1. British Sign Language is a rich and beautiful language that is visual, expressive, and tactile.
2. BSL users can communicate with others who use BSL, as well as those who use spoken English and other sign languages.
3. British Sign Language is an official language in the United Kingdom.
4. BSL users can access a wide range of services and resources in their own language.
5. BSL users enjoy full citizenship rights, including the right to vote.
6. British Sign Language is an international language that is used around the world.
7. BSL has its own grammar and syntax that differ from spoken English and other sign languages. and many more!