If you need to get a bachelorhood proof from India, also known as an Unmarried Certificate or Bachelorhood Certificate, here is the updated information for a single status certificate.
- Visit the sub-registrar’s office in your area: The sub-registrar’s office is the authority responsible for issuing Single Status Certificates in India. Visit the sub-registrar’s office in the area where you reside.
- Submit your application: Fill out an application form for the Single Status Certificate and submit it to the sub-registrar’s office. You may need to provide documents such as your birth certificate, passport, and other relevant identification documents.
- Pay the fee: There may be a fee associated with obtaining the Single Status Certificate. Pay the fee at the sub-registrar’s office.
- Provide an affidavit: Then, you have to provide an affidavit stating that you are single and have never been married. You can get this affidavit from a notary public.
- Processing: The processing time for a Single Status Certificate can vary depending on the sub-registrar’s office. It can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks.
- Collect your certificate: Once it’s ready, you will need to go back to the sub-registrar’s office to collect it.
In India, you can get the single certificate, by applying online which is also known as an unmarried certificate. There are many online websites where you can get the certificate from. Service2NRI is the most trusted certificate provider. Just visit the site and you will get all details of how to apply for the certificate. Visit the site and get the solution of your problem.