The conversion of NSF files is needed in various situations, such as moving to another platform, making data portable, etc. Using a professional NSF file converter tool would be beneficial for users. Moreover, users can also eliminate the manual method’s difficulties by choosing a professional solution. So, in this post, we will talk about the Shoviv professional software to do the conversion of NSF files.
Shoviv NSF to PST Converter Tool provides lots of features in a single software. Users can convert NSF to PST format without any data loss. Users can perform multiple tasks with this software without any hassle. It doesn’t harm the folder structure and meta properties of the data even after completing the NSF file conversion process. Moreover, users can add unlimited NSF files at a time with no size limitations. Users can easily add or eliminate the desired items by using its filter option before processing the converting task.
NSF (Notes Storage Facility) and PST (Personal Storage Table) are two different file formats used by Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook respectively. If you want to convert NSF files to PST, you can use a professional tool called Stellar Converter for NSF. Here are the steps to use this tool:
1. Download and install the tool on your system.
2. Launch the tool and click on ‘Select Source NSF File’ to select the NSF file you want to convert.
3. After selecting the file, click on ‘Scan’ to scan the selected NSF file.
4. Once the scanning process is complete, the tool will display a preview of all the selected NSF files.
5. Choose the desired file format such as PST, MSG, RTF, EML, PDF & HTML.