Certainly yes. For this to happen, you should have a non-availability of birth certificate. It is issued when you file an FIR in the nearest police station. Then, apply for the birth proof, which will raise a request to all municipal corporation offices to check if your original birth certificate is there available. It is issued if there is any documented proof of your birth. Otherwise, you have to visit the municipal corporation and apply for your birth certificate. Then, your application will be verified through the supported documents. Kindly check the list of all supporting documents to enclose:
- Proof of birth of the child in respect to whom the certification is required.
- Affidavit considering place, date and time of the birth of the person.
- Residential certificate of the respective year
- Parents’ identity proof (for late registration)
- A request letter from the father/mother (for late registration)
- Proof of address where the birth of a child takes place (for late registration)
- Affidavit in the prescribed format that includes complete details of the child (for late registration)
- Proof of birth date
- Aadhar Card