For the registration of marriage, you need to apply for the certificate after marriage. It would take a month-long time in processing, verification, and monitoring if everything is alright in the marriage. You may follow this process.
- Visit the court and fill the application form completed in all respect. It must be signed by both spouses.
- Enclose self attested documentary evidence of date of birth of spouses, their addresses, witnesses’ details, and parents’ particulars.
- Pay the fee as per norms during submission.
- Once the application is processed, a notice will be put on the board at the registration office.
- Visit the office on the given date to clarify if both spouses are happy and want to get this certificate.
- Upon that, the marriage certificate is issued.
Rahulsingh Answered question September 26, 2022