Here are some suggestions:
- Reading space – If it’s your dream to have your own reading nook, then converting your attic into a mini library is your best choice. You can have wooden bookshelves and fill it with your favorite reads that you can easily grab from your comfy reading chair.
- Mini office – if the nature of your job entails that you work from home, your attic can be your office where you can focus and concentrate. Not to mention having little office meetings with colleagues in your cool space!
- Relaxation space – it’s like paradise within the confines of your own home! You can set some space for your yoga mats and after a time of meditation and stretching, reward yourself with a relaxing bath in your bathtub.
- Playroom for the kids – now your kids and their friends can have their own kid-friendly space without you having to worry about them bumping into furniture in the living room.
- Exhibits and display – if you’re a collector of toys or paintings, you can use the space as your mini exhibit.
Click here for more suggestions from Excell Building on ways you can transform your attic space.
keithlmaynard Answered question